Adult ADHD Screening, Diagnostic Assessment, & Treatment Plan (up to 3 hours): £1050
– Initial ADHD screening is free to establish your suitability for the full assessment: school reports if available, completion of ADHD screening & Pre-assessment forms, and a GP brief medical summary. If Adult ADHD seems unlikely, we would recommend an Initial Mental Health Assessment instead.
– Face-to-face or Online video consultation including Mental Health Assessment, Adult Functioning Interview (AFI) & Diagnostic Interview for ADHD in Adults (DIVA-5) in 10 working days for £1050. Subject to positive screening and availability.
– After the assessment, you will receive an email confirming your diagnosis and summarising your assessment, agreed holistic treatment plan, and what to expect from any prescribed medication. This can be shared with your GP.
– Subsequent initiation of medication after assessment (unless you are experiencing moderate to severe hypertension, symptomatic cardiovascular disease or hyperthyroidism needing medical treatment first) and steady titration and stabilisation are available if needed at extra cost.
– Adult ADHD non-medical management self-help leaflets and information focusing on effective psychosocial interventions for recovery are provided.
– If your GP agrees to prescribe your Adult ADHD medication on the NHS after private assessment, we can provide a Comprehensive Medical Report (£200) with a Treatment Plan and medical recommendations, and a Shared Care Agreement (£50) with your GP if needed. Please check with your GP what they need first. Most GPs require at least 3 months of medical stabilisation before taking over NHS prescribing.
Initial Mental Health Assessment (1 hour), Diagnosis, & Treatment Plan - out-of-hours consultations only: £375
- within 7 working days after receiving your completed Pre-assessment form and GP brief medical summary. Subject to availability.
– Private Face to face, Online video (telemedicine), Telephone, or Email consultation with the Consultant Psychiatrist.
– Discussion of most likely Diagnosis if applicable and specialist treatment recommendations based on the holistic biopsychosocial model; please note a Medical Report (£200) to the GP can be prepared on request.
– Evidence-based mental health self-help leaflets provided after private consultation promoting effective psychosocial interventions.
Private Prescription for 1 Month (after Initial Mental Health Assessment, Adult ADHD Diagnostic Assessment, and subsequent Follow-ups): £40 for non-controlled drugs and £50 for Controlled Drugs
– private medication has to be paid for separately at a pharmacy.
Home Alcohol Detox (medically-assisted withdrawal) for up to 10 days: £550
– Completion of Pre-screening to establish your suitability: Mild to Moderate Alcohol Dependence only (up to a maximum of 30 units daily).
– Nominated Carer, e.g. family member or close friend, must be able to supervise your detox at home on a daily basis for 7-10 days under medical supervision.
– Face to face, Online video, or Telephone consultation (1 hour), Diagnosis, Home Treatment Plan & Contract.
– Home Alcohol Detox medications prescribed by Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin: you will need to locate your local pharmacy to dispense the private prescription at additional cost for your private medications.
– Consultant Psychiatrist supervision, support, and advice provided throughout the home detox treatment process: daily contact by phone or email if needed.
– Medical review at end of detox and Aftercare plan for relapse prevention.
– Home Alcohol Detox is not appropriate if a previous home detox has failed, or if you have a history of seizures or severe physical or mental health problems: planned residential inpatient treatment would be recommended. Please contact us to discuss your treatment options today.
– Anti-craving medications such as Acamprosate or Naltrexone to support maintaining abstinence for twelve months could be prescribed privately after successful alcohol detox and normal blood tests (LFTs). Disulfiram (Antabuse) is also a treatment option though only in appropriate cases.
Medical Cannabis - Private Prescription for 1 Month (after Mental Health Assessment): £50 + £135 (10g of Flower) or £199 (50mls of Oil)
– £199 pays for the supply and home delivery of high-quality Medical Cannabis Oil (50mls). Flower (10g) is also available for £135 directly from the pharmaceutical company. The daily dose can vary between 0.5 to 2ml oil or 0.5 to 1g flower per day depending on tolerability, efficacy, and clinical need.
– Some patients may be suitable research candidates for Project Twenty21; if you meet the eligibility criteria and consent to being a research subject, the monthly cost would be significantly discounted; you would need to complete brief baseline questionnaires, and then every three months to monitor your progress.
Comprehensive Medical Report (after Mental Health Assessment or Adult ADHD Assessment): £200
Shared Care Agreement with your GP (after Adult ADHD Assessment): £50
– can be arranged for NHS prescribing of medication for ongoing Adult ADHD treatment once stabilised. Subject to continued private reviews at 3, 6 and 12 months.
Brief Medical Letter or Certificate (after Follow-up Consultation): £60
– With Specialist Treatment recommendations.
Medicolegal Reports for the Courts, Solicitors, Occupational Health Departments, private companies and patients: £250 per hour
Medical Follow-up, Psychotherapy Consultation, & Specialist Advice - out-of-hours consultations only: £65 - £375
– 1 hour: £265 in 30 working days or £375 in 7 working days if it is urgent
– 30 minutes: £135 in 30 working days or £190 in 7 working days if it is urgent
– 15 minutes: £65 in 30 working days or £95 in 7 working days if it is urgent
– Face-to-face, or by online video via Zoom, MS Teams, Whats App, Skype, Apple FaceTime, Telephone, or Email.
Private Healthcare Insurance Accepted
I am recognised by CIGNA, PruHealth, and Western Provident Association (WPA) as a healthcare provider.
Discounts For Private Patients
A 10% Advance bulk booking discount is offered to private patients for Five pre-booked Follow-up Consultations. A 10% Loyalty discount is available after attending Five 1 hour Follow-up Consultations.
Please note that a non-refundable 10% Booking fee applies to secure a private appointment. All private patient fees need to be paid in advance. Payment can be made by BACS transfer or by PayPal (credit card) to IamPsychiatry. Cash payments are also accepted.
Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice or non-attendance will incur full payment of the fee for the Medical consultation.